It’s come to my attention that schlee93 has nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you, schlee93, very much! It seems this is both of our first nominations so congratulations to you too!
Now onwards to the nitty-gritty rules and guidelines:
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer or up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
- List the Rules and Display the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate around 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
7 Tidbits About Me:
- I tweet! On Twitter, that is ~> Jade’s Twitter Goodness
- I gram! On Instagram, of course ~> Jade’s Instagram Awesomeness
- I write Fanfiction! ~> Jade’s Fanfiction Profile. So far, I’ve trekked through the worlds of Harry Potter, Supernatural, and Charmed, with plans to trek through more.
- I am a Proud Bookworm with many Reading Loves, who prizes her Harry Potter books above almost anything else.
- I am a fangirl and proud of it. Some of my favorite fandoms include Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who, Supernatural, and all things Superhero.
- I love memes and gifs. Especially gifs. Gifs are awesome.
- I am also an avid Asian Drama watcher. Kdramas, Jdramas, Tdramas, and mainland Chinese dramas, bring ’em on!
Other Lovely Blogs I Nominate (in no particular order):
I have decided to nominate ALL OF YOU instead of the required 15 because I’m still finding my way around this blogging-verse so I’m not even sure if I know 15 bloggers to nominate, and rules are made to be broken anyway.
Shout-out of thanks to all of you who read and comment around here! And now, my blog will proudly wear the Lovely Logo somewhere…on the side…I’ll find a place for it.
Credit for the beautiful photo goes to Luca Upper.