The Liebster award? Aw shucks, floodingaugust, you shouldn’t have, but since you did, allow me to graciously accept your nomination.
Alright, let’s dot those i’s and cross those t’s.
Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions
Hmm…that…is a lot of rules, and in times like this, the words of Jack Black tend to come to me:
*Flexes fingers* Here we go.
First off, I’d like to cut the 11 random facts to 7 with the excuse that 7 happens to be a lucky number and 11 happens to be well, just odd. I’m also going to link to the 7 facts in my other award acceptance post ~> here because I’m reusing those facts for this award. I assure you, those facts about me are still very true.
Next, nominating other bloggers. This is always my least favorite part because 1) I don’t even know that many bloggers in the bloggers-sphere to begin with and 2) how do I decide which blogger to nominate when I’m obviously following you all because I feel you are awesome and thus, deserving of any and all blogging awards anyway?
Solution! I hereby nominate every single blogger I follow and every single reader I have for the Liebster award. Fist bump, high-five, problem solved.
Next up: the questions. 11 questions is 11 too much, don’t you think? But, I suppose I should answer at least a couple…or one. Okay, I’ll do one question.
Aha! I’ll answer this one!
6. What is your favorite book? ~> The Harry Potter series, without a doubt. I realize this may technically count as 7 books, but hey! Look what I did, bringing 7 back into this.
Next, asking 11 questions…yeah, no. How about just one? One Question To Rule Them All:
AND THAT IS A WRAP. In all seriousness, I am flattered that this award was extended to me, and giddy that I now have one more pretty thing to showcase on the side of my blog! But most of my thanks goes to you guys, so thank you guys for reading, for commenting, and for liking. You guys rock!
Credit for the beautiful photo goes to Luca Upper.