MORE PRETTY THINGS! Courtesy of dreamsbrightascitylights, I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Let’s get right with the fine print, shall we?
- The nominee shall display the Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo on her/his blog, and link to the blog they got nominated from.
- The nominee shall nominate bloggers she/he admires, by linking to their blogs and informing them about it.
- The nominee shall write three things that inspired he/she the most this week.
3 INSPIRING THINGS
2) Amidst the turmoil that is the current US government, President Obama announced recently his latest act on Immigration Reform, which I support. Between all the heated debating, I think many of us have forgotten that most of the immigrants targeted by reform like this are either kids who were brought here, went to school, and grew up knowing more about George Washington than the leader of their own native land, or adults who have been here working hard for decades in jobs many of us would cringe at. I only wish there was more extensive reform, and sooner rather than later.
3) BIG. HERO. 6. If you haven’t seen the movie, that’s outrageous and you should go see it right now. Bring a bucket to collect your tears. Here is an inspirational gif brought to you by the happiness-spreading-marshmallow-robot himself to further convince you of how necessary it is for you to go see this movie.
“Take life one day at a time. Even if you fall on your face, pick yourself back up and stand tall.”
And here he is offering you a warm hug because it is Monday and that means it is not Friday.
BLOGGERS I NOMINATE
YOU! and YOU! and ALL OF YOU!
Reason 1 is because I believe that each one of you has your own story to tell, a story that no doubt, has brought you into contact with people who already find you every bit as inspiring as I believe you are.
Reason 2 is because I’m too lazy to go linking specific people. There, I said it.