Just when I think I’ve got this lateness thing under control, I blink and it’s been a month since Fernanda over at Mystery Date With A Book tagged me with this survey.
Without further procrastination-
4 NAMES PEOPLE CALL ME OTHER THAN MY REAL NAME
1) Jade (as it is my alter-ego pseudonym)
2) Complete Real Life Name (which I can’t reveal because that defeats the purpose of having an alter-ego pseudonym)
3) Miss! (Because that’s easier for kids to say than, well, anything else)
4 MOVIES I’VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE
4 BOOKS OR AUTHORS I RECOMMEND
1) Doctor Sleep by Stephen King (I finished this book recently, but it doesn’t seem to be finished with me.)
2) The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
3) 1984 by George Orwell
4) The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling (and in extension the Cormoran Strike novels by Robert Galbraith. Some of the best storytelling lies in her mind.)
4 PLACES I’VE LIVED
4 FOODS I PREFER NOT TO EAT
1) This does not apply
2) To me because I
3) Love all food way
4) Too much to discriminate.
4 THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR
1) Still be blogging actively when the clock strikes twelve on December 31
2) FANTASTIC BEASTS MOVIE!
Captain America: Civil War (Already Watched, Squealed, and Imploded from the Awesomeness) Suicide Squad Movie!
4) ALL THE MOVIES
As with 99.9% of WordPress things, this survey requested me to tag 4 people. As with 99.9% of Jade things, I’d rather open this up to any reader and/or follower who wants to do it. No pressure, no deadlines.
Also, to anyone who IS interested in this Book Tag, you should know that I took out questions that didn’t pique my interest. For the complete list, check out Fernanda’s post, link above, and answer what you’d like.
Our blog, our rules, am I right?