A shoutout to Tina at Written in Geek for giving my muse and I a break from writing. I can’t even remember when my last tag post was, which goes to show how long it’s been.
1) What frightens you the most?
As quoted from Sailboats & Bubble Tea (aka the Entertainer Blogger Award): Bugs with more than 4 legs. Bugs with no legs at all. BUGS.
2) Coffee or tea?
3) Have you ever traveled outside your country?
4) Would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
Nope. Absolutely not. I’m the girl in the movie that lags behind everybody else running away, screaming, “WHY DIDN’T I TAKE GYM SERIOUSLY IN SCHOOL?” Then, I trip over something microscopic—or, quite possibly, my own feet—get tackled by the zombies, aaand bye bye Jade.
5) Name one thing on your bucket list?
6) What’s the thing that you are most proud of?
This blog. It’s the most consistent writing thing I’ve ever done, and it’s my happy place, thanks to all of you.
7) Would you ever travel to outer space?
8) Are you a morning person or a night owl?
9) If you could have a superpower/mutant ability, what would it be?
To fly. I’ve always wanted to have wings. Not sparkly little fairy wings (not that there’s anything wrong with sparkly fairy wings!) but big bad-ass angel wings.
10) Do you have a phobia?
See question 1.
11) Do you use a lot of social media or do you just have your blog?
Is there a middle ground?
My Twitter Corner: JadeMWong ~> Dedicated to having my thoughts be ignored by more people than I ever thought possible.
My Instagram Corner: JadeMWong ~> Dedicated to
stalking admiring fellow Instagrammers. Instagram-homies? Instagram-sters?
BONUS! Although I haven’t visited this corner in some time. I post all my fanfiction on my blog nowadays.
My Fanfiction Corner: JadeMWong ~> Dedicated to letting my inner fangirl go wild with her fantasies.
This is the part where I pass the tag along to 11 people. This is also the part where I break the rules and tag ALL OF YOU instead.
Should you choose to accept this mission, see below for your 11 questions:
- Pick one of your scars. What’s the story behind it?
- What is the most random thing you’ve ever watched on TV?
- How did you meet your best friend?
- If you were to go to the movies by yourself, what movie would you watch?
- If you could pick any celebrity, dead or alive, to play you in a movie, who would you pick?
- Where is your favorite place to go on a weekday afternoon when you have no plans or obligations?
- What’s your favorite cheesy pick-up line? (Come onnn, I can’t be the only one who likes cheesy pick-up lines!)
- Have you ever danced in the rain?
- You are designing your perfect pizza. What would it be?
- If you had to be named after a city, state, or country, what would your new name be?
- Pick a fellow blogger. Describe that person in 5 words.