More Shiny Things! Michael over at The Ink Owl has pointed the Black Cat Blue Sea award towards my general direction, along with three writing-centric questions, because you can’t have a blogging award without some questions apparently.
Is this Mic on? Testing, one, two? Alright, let’s do this.
1) What are your goals for writing? Where do you want it to go?
To work my butt off to become the next J. K. Rowling. I don’t think I’m dreaming too big, do you?
2) While working on a writing project how do you keep yourself on track or task?
I don’t—my muse does, by tapping her pencil angrily on my laptop and glaring daggers at me, if I start slacking for too long.
3) Do you use music to help you write? If yes what kind? If not what do you use to help you write?
Oh yes, I have a whole playlist on YouTube devoted to helping me write. I’ve found instrumental music works best, and my muse is a particularly big fan of Lindsey Stirling’s violin.
Lastly, open nomination! Since this award was pointed in my direction, I will now redirect it in the general directions of all you guys. Feel free to grab the badge and answer my following three writing-centric questions if you’d like.
- A Day in the Life of You: What does a normal day for you as a writer/blogger look like?
- What’s your writer aesthetic? PJs in bed? Jeans and t-shirt at a cafe?
- Do you have a writing mentor? Someone who has been influential to your writing?
My muse is starting to glare at me, guys. Back to writing!