So I’m not a book blogger, but I am a book-lover and a blogger, which is close enough, right? Also, this tag is too much fun to pass up (thanks Sam for letting me steal it!)
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code!)
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so Kaleena (the blogger who started this) can read all our secrets, haha!
TWO TRUTHS & A LIE
- Not only do I own novels, but I also own a screenplay in book-form.
- I have never been able to finish reading one of Shakespeare’s plays.
- I don’t currently have a bookshelf—I just stack my books on a desk.
WHICH IS THE LIE?
REVEAL THE LIE
#2: Actually, The Taming of the Shrew is my favorite Shakespeare play!
As for the two truths, I own the screenplay to J.K. Rowling’s Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them and I live in a small NY apartment where there’s no room for a bookshelf so I have a book-desk.
Did you guess right? Let me know in the comments! Also, this is an open tag to all, so feel free to join in.